03 August 2006

august second, update from mira

"
i'm torn between the need to persue my future and the love of lebanon .....the warm sun ..the cool breeze ..the peacefull mountains ..the sparkling waves of the lebanese sea ..the crusader castle,the vibrating colorful souks of tripoli ...my home, my warm room , my mom's cooking,my familiar faces and roads ....i miss it already anyways now coz even those things have lost its colors....and life ....

now i'm not sure if i can get away coz the situation is getting worse,8000 soldiers going in lebanon ...a bridge was bombed today in the north of tripoli..who knows they might hit the way to syria too ...nobody ever knows with isreal ......we r so fucking depressed in here ,fighting it with every drop of energy but it opresses us in a way no one will know unless he is lebanese and living here ..its a nightmare we cant wake up from ...i walk in the dark streets with no electricity and loneliness invades me ... the air is packed with dead and injured spirits .....i can feel them everywhere around me .....

i try to smile ,eat and live normaly but we r all half dead ....

                         mira love peace
"

No comments: