01 March 2007

motherland fading

friends

im leaving india in a week. i have so much to share but instead i just want to ask: does anybody need anything?

like blankets
like mortars and pestles
incense
tabla
clothes
spices

let me know because its kind of crazy and ill forget otherwise.

ESPECIALLY if i promised you something.

the lords work in mysterious ways. im down to my last 500 points and today i went to see my uncles and auntie #1 said someone came by two weeks ago (i havent seen them in a while, working with manav sadhana) to give me some money. who? how much? unclear but auntie #2 pulled out 10,000 points.

so i have some money to get gifts. let me know.

love
ankur

--
because elephants are vegetarian.
http://www.somethingconstructive.net/jamanta

1 comment:

cholmes said...

A cheap ass version of the life divine?